Senator Mary Moran

Senator Mary Moran

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Muslim Community Seminar in Dundalk

I was delighted to receive an invitation from the Muslim Community in Dundalk to be a guest speaker at their Seminar held last weekend.

Having met with members of the Muslim Community on several occasions over the past number of months I was honoured to accept the invitation from the Imam/Chairman, Mr Nooh A Buye.

 
“EDUCATION, DISABILITY, EQUALITY AND MENTAL HEALTH IN IRELAND” WHAT OPPORTUNITIES ARE THERE FOR MINORITY GROUPS TO ACCESS THEM?
This was the topic which the Community requested me to speak on and a very interesting and lively debate ensued on these very important issues.
 
I would like to thank the Muslim Community in Dundalk for extending this invitation to me and  for welcoming me with such warmth and enthusiasm.
 
Mary with members of the Muslim Community and her daughter Tara.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment