Senator Mary Moran

Senator Mary Moran

Wednesday 25 June 2014

RTE Petition Update

Thank You !

25 Jun 2014 — I would like to express my sincere appreciation to everyone who signed the petition over the last number of weeks. I submitted the petition to Mr Ryle Nugent, Group Head of Sport at RTÉ ahead of the Special Olympics National Games in Limerick last week. I was pleased that the petition ensured that further television coverage of the Games was broadcast for all to enjoy.

I would like to assure you I will continue to pursue this issue not only for Special Olympics but for other events which are not afforded the same broadcasting opportunities. Your support, comments and signature are greatly appreciated not only by myself but also by Special Olympics athletes, families and supporters.

I hope you were able to enjoy some of the televised segments of the Games.

Please find attached a link to a short video of some photos I took at the National Games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtoZpbbXejY&list=UUI-4oKYaW5Cq0kGgnwfTmGA
Special Olympics' 2014 Ireland
Special Olympics' 2014 Ireland
http://www.youtube.com/
A slideshow of my photos from Special Olympics' National Finals 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment