Senator Mary Moran

Senator Mary Moran

Thursday 19 March 2015

Public Meeting To Discuss Committee Report On The Role Of The SNA

I will be hosting a public meeting in the Crowne Plaza Dundalk on Monday, 30th March at 8pm to discuss the Joint Committee on Education and Social Protections' report on the 'Role of the Special Needs Assistant'.

As the committee rapporteur, I am inviting Special Needs Assistants around the country to attend a public meeting on Monday, 30th March.  The views and opinions expressed at this meeting will assist in compiling a report which is accurate and reflective of the current situation regarding the role of the SNA.

I am actively engaging with a number of educational stakeholders and have also published a survey for Special Needs Assistants to fill in which can be found on my blog: www.marymoran.ie and on Survey Monkey.  I feel it is important to host a public meeting for SNAs as it provides an open platform to express their views and opinions and how we may proceed forward.

I would encourage Special Needs Assistants in Co. Louth and around the country to attend the meeting if possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment