Senator Mary Moran

Senator Mary Moran

Thursday 30 April 2015

Thank You To All Special Needs Assistants Who Participated In My Recent Survey


I would like to thank Special Needs Assistants who participated in my survey in recent weeks.

I am delighted with the enthusiastic response I received to the survey with over 2,500 SNAs around the country participating.

In my role as rapporteur for the Education and Social Protection Committee report on the 'The Role of the Special Needs Assistant' I look forward to further engagement with all of the relevant stakeholders regarding this matter.

The survey is now closed but I would encourage SNAs and other groups or individuals with an interest in this matter to contact me on 042 932 9052 or mary.moran@oir.ie to further discuss their views.



No comments:

Post a Comment