Senator Mary Moran

Senator Mary Moran

Thursday 16 July 2015

Encouraging Everyone to Show Their Support For Dundalk FC By Displaying Black & White Next Week




I would like to express my congratulations to Dundalk FC following their excellent performance last night in the qualifier round of the Champions League against Bate FC in Belarus.


The team and fans did the town proud last night. We now have a realistic chance to advance in the champions league if we can secure a 1-0 minimum victory in Oriel next week. 

I think this is now is a great opportunity for everyone to get behind the team next week and would encourage businesses, shops and families alike to show their support by displaying black and white on their windows and premises. 

I am looking forward to an electric atmosphere in Oriel next Wednesday night when I have no doubt the people of Dundalk will get behind the league champions and display a fantastic community spirit.


No comments:

Post a Comment