Senator Mary Moran

Senator Mary Moran

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Delighted To Have Been Selected As A Candidate For Louth/East Meath In Next General Election


My family with Minister Brendan Howlin before last night's Selection Convention in Drogheda


I have been selected as a General Election candidate for the Labour Party in the Louth/East Meath constituency at the selection convention held last night in the Governor's House Drogheda.

I am delighted to have been officially selected as a candidate to run in the next General Election.  

Since I entered the Seanad Éireann in 2011 I have taken great pride in working for the people of Louth/East Meath over the last four years.  My experience on the ground working on a number of issues relating to education, housing, mental health, disability and social welfare among others have equipped me to efficiently and accurately represent the constituency at a national level.

I believe I have a great deal to contribute in the coming years and want to continue my work with local groups and people on issues of local and national importance.

I look forward to continuing to work on behalf of the people of Louth/East Meath in the coming months and dedicating myself to better serve them through my General Election campaign for Dáil Éireann.



No comments:

Post a Comment