Senator Mary Moran

Senator Mary Moran

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Wishing Students Taking State Exams The Best Of Luck

I would like to send my good wishes today to all students as the State Exams begin. From my teaching experience  and also as a mother I know how stressful exam time can be for students, but I would urge them to keep calm and remember that students always know more than they think. I would advise students to read the papers carefully before attempting to answer the questions and to allocate appropriate time for every question.

As a mother of  a daughter sitting her Leaving Certificate I am well aware of the pressure that students can place on themselves. However students should look at exam time as an opportunity to demonstrate their talents and a showcase for the culmination of all their hard work.

I would also like to thank and acknowledge teachers and parents of students sitting State Exams for their dedication and support to our students.

No comments:

Post a Comment